There’s a cozy, familiar atmosphere built around a shared sense of who we are. Whether we’re sustaining the land, sustaining ourselves or sustaining those less fortunate, there’s a certain responsibility that we just plain understand. Gather with the flock at one of our events or by joining our Facebook page or following us on Twitter.
- It’s Here! The Harvest Table Lunch Buffet Need a quick, delicious lunch during the week? Introducing Roost’s Harvest Table Lunch Buffet, running Mondays-Fridays from 11:30am-2pm. The buffet features a fresh salad bar, daily soup selections and focaccia pizzas.
- Daily Drink Specials Join us for our daily drink from 4-6pm in the Bar and on the Patio. Featured cocktails are $5, draft beers are $4, house wine is $5 and well spirits are $5.
- Yappy Hour What’s better than a Happy Hour with your sweet pup? Leash up your dog and join us for Yappy Hour at NOMA Square, every second Wednesday of the month from March through October! Enjoy live music, outdoor bar and dining from Roost, with complimentary treats and pup-tinis for the dogs. Admission is free.
- Yoga @ NOMA Square Join us at NOMA Square for a free outdoor yoga session on select days. We’ll have extra mats, so bring a friend! Look for the dates on NOMASquare.com
Contact for media inquiries only:
Arelis Silva, Sales Coordinator (864) 298.2412
• Roost was recently featured in South Carolina Homes. Check out the great article here » • Happiness is…Food, Wine and Music at the Euphoria Festival » • Top 10 diner’s choice Greenville restaurants – WYFF4 » • Is Greenville the Next Big Food City of the South? – Esquire » • Southern Secrets – Garden & Gun Magazine » • A new restaurant in an under-the-radar South Carolina city taps into the local Slow Food community » • Free Bird – Roost brings another farm-to-table focus to downtown Greenville » • Roost Opens at the Hyatt » • Check out what The Greenville News had to say about our sneak preview tasting » • WYFF4 visits Roost » • Chef Excited about Greenville’s ‘Possibilities’ »